SUBJECT Computer Science
TOPIC Paper Solving and Revision.
- Solving previous year papers.
- Solving HOTS.
Students must have knowledge of paper solving and time management in Exams.
Students will have maximum knowledge of paper solving .
All the topics covered previously.
Preparation of sample paper and providing it to the students.
Solving Sample Papers and HOTS.
UNIT/TOPIC :12 Array
|DATE OF COMMENCEMENT : 13/01/17
CLASS : XI-A, Computer Science
|NO. OF PEROIDS REQUIRED||LESSON NOTE||DATE OF COMPLETION : 25/01/17
NO. OF PEROIDS USED :
|Gist of the Unit||Additional information/values, sources and teaching aids used||Objectives related to the information including diagram||Additional exercises/questions for home assignment|
|Structured Data Type:
Declaration/initialisation of One-dimensional array, Inputting array elements, Accessing array elements, Manipulation of Array elements (sum of elements, product of elements, average of elements, linear search, finding maximum/minimum value); Declaration/Initialization of a String, string manipulations (counting vowels/ consonants/digits/special characters, case conversion, reversing a string, reversing each word of a string);
Two-dimensional Array : Declaration/initialisation of a two-dimensional array, inputting arry elements Accessing array elements, Manipulation of Array elements (sum of row element, column elements, diagonal elements, finding maximum/minimum values)
– Computer science by Sumita Arora
– Learning and programming in C++ by E Balagurusamy
– Study material provided by KVS.
– Together with for practice questions
– created Power point presentations and from various sites.
– To understand the concept of array.
– To understand the concepts of single dimensional and multi-dimensional array
– Illustrate the working of array, application of array etc.
1. Write a program to print largest and smallest element of an array.
2. Write a program to reverse a vector without using a temporary variable.
3. Write various program on 2 dimensional to add, subtract and product it.
4. Write a program on 2 dimensional to do the following action-
– Sum of rows
– Sum of columns
– Sum of diagonal elements
5. From a two dimensional array, write a program to prepare a one dimensional array that will have all the elements of the 2-D array .
Presentation on Array
Please Click here for Quiz on Arrays….
SLOW –LEARNER STUDENT
- What are loops?
- What are conditional statements?
- What are arrays?
- How are elements stored in arrays?
- What is role of exit () function?
- What are various types of Loops?
- What is difference between multiple if’s and switch statement?
- What are different types of arrays?
- What are various operations that can be performed on arrays?
- What are various formatted input and output Statements?
- WAP to print the natural nos from 1 to 100 in ascending and descending order?
- WAP to print Fibonacci series?
- WAP to generate random numbers from 1 to 10?
- WAP to add two matrices?
- What are jump statements and why it must be avoided in programs?
Marks Statement of Students